Welcome to the swamp! Things are really cleaned up around here. Come with me as I travel Switzerland and the Rhine on my SUP.


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crocodile Skin Peeling...Restructuring


"Buckle up that seat belt!  Let's take a ride and see if Mrs Crocodile is back!" said the woman with apple fritter eyeballs who drives like a bat out of hell because she has a tea cup glued to her right hand and a designer armchair as a mouth.  Her cousin in the back seat whose mouth is where her eyes should be says "Great! The engine has no gas but we'll see how far we can get coasting." 
Dear Readers, Just back from the Mrs Croco skin-peeling, and restructuring the subconscious of a reptile--which takes longer than you might think, and other busy-ness stuff.  I hope you enjoyed your little blogiday from
Yours truly,
Mrs Croco


2 comments:

  1. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

    Arrived back in the sandpit a few days ago. Am feeling dusty and tired and ready to throw in the towel already...then I saw this. Thanks for the squirt of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kooki! How I love thee!

    Are we kind of going Shakespear-shaped around here? Or have we met in the boxing ring? Keep thy towel around thy waist.

    ReplyDelete